Osmo MS ADVANCED Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 15KG
£68.50 ex VAT - (£82.20 inc VAT)
Osmo MS Advanced Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 15KG
OSMOUK MS Advance is a one component adhesive specially formulated for the interior installation of bamboo, parquet block, engineered wood plank as well as pre-finished and unfinished solid wood flooring. Solvent and isocyanate free, with neglible VOC content and low odour. Thanks to the special formulation the adhesive has great early strength build for immediate grab and quickly builds to a tenacious but elastic bond as the adhesive continues to cure.
100% solids and low odour
Water and solvent free
Early quick grab
Meets environmental emissions according to DIBt
Approx. coverage: up to 22m²
Application climate: 15-30°C, 30-60% RH
Flat V notch trowel is recommended for all solid, engineered, pre-finished or unfinished wood and bamboo and all thickness.
Square notch trowel is recommended for dry-back wood parquet.
The adhesive must have a minimum transfer of 80% to the wood flooring to guarantee installation.
Ensure underfloor heating is switched off 24 hours before, during and after installation, gradually building the temperature back up.
- A professional, ready-to-use, MS polymer floor adhesive
- For the installation of solid and engineered wood flooring
- High strength, waterproof bond
- Remains flexible, enabling seasonal expansion and contraction of floor boards
- Moisture inhibitor and sound reducing properties
- Low odour and solvent-free formula