Osmo Polyx Oil Raw
From: £7.48 ex VAT - (£8.98 inc VAT )
|Osmo 3044 Raw||
0.125L, 0.75L, 2.5L
ALMOST INVISIBLE PROTECTION
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
Untreated wood in its original form has a light, pale character from its natural ‘raw’ appearance. Sanded wood also has the same effect. Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw is designed to retain this appearance by using a small amount of white pigments to neutralise the permanent ‘wet-look’ that develops after application of a clear finish.
Apply very thinly and brush out any white pigments from the surface before leaving to dry to acheive the desired results.
Osmo Polyx Oil Raw (3044) forms part of Osmo’s range of interior finishing oils and offers the same unrivaled protection as the original Osmo Polyx Oil.
New untreated wood in its original form has a light, pale character from its natural ‘raw’ appearance. Sanded wood also has this effect. Osmo Polyx Oil Raw is designed to retain this appearance by using a small amount of white pigments to counteract the darker ‘damp-look’ that develops after application of a clear oil or varnish finish.
Please Note: Osmo have made a change to the name of their 3032 product in this range. It was called ‘Satin Matt’ and is now called ‘Satin’. The product however remains the same. The 125ml labels can sometimes be printed in German.
- Brand – Osmo
- Approx. coverage: 30m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1 coat + 1 coat of Polyx®-Oil Original
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- MPN 3044S, 3044A, 3044C, 3044D, 3044E
- GTIN 4006850753185, 4006850881161, 4006850815906, 4006850863686, 4006850815982
- Nearly invisible appearance, no ‘permanent wet effect’
- Light coloured wood stays light coloured
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications