Coverage is dependent on gap width and depth, but as a guide, based on 3mm gaps, a 310ml tube will fill around 30 linear metres.
- Alternatively, the Osmo Repair Kit is suitable for both interior and exterior us
Surfaces must be clean and dry, removing all traces of dust and dirt before application. No primer is required for non-porous surfaces.
- Cut the dome seal of the tube with a sharp knife, taking care not to damage the thread
- Screw the nozzle on to the tube
- Cut nozzle top at angle to suite size and shape of gap to be filled
- Porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, cement and plaster can be primed with a mixture of one part acrylic sealant and 4-5 parts water
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tube at all times. For the best results, application temperature should be between: 5°C and 40°C.
- Apply Osmo Gap Sealer to gaps between joinery and other substrates of between 5mm/25mm (recommended joint depth/width ratio is 1 to 2)
- Immediately after the application, smooth the sealant at once with wet finger or a wet tool
- Excess gap sealant can be removed with a damp, lint-free cloth
- Keep the sealed joint dry for at least two hours
- Cured sealant can be removed mechanically